Wednesday, March 17, 2010


Hey my name is Maria i am 13 years old and i attend to Urban Promise Academy its like the best middle school in Oakland. My birthday is in November 23rd. I am going to be out of Urban Promise Academy this year but I'm going to be Upset because Urban Promise Academy is a great school. I don't want to leave Urban Promis Academy behind. Urban Promise Academy has great teachers that actually care for you and i love that. Urban Promise Academy has great teachers that are always there for you and they actually help you with any issues that you have. Urban Promise Academy has a big campuse and i love how the teachers and students are. The teachers are really respectufl and they have to be like that. The teacher that I am going to miss the most is going to be Ms.Johnson she has been my teacher since i first got here. Ms.Johnson is a great teacher and I am going to miss her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment